Statewide Resource Sharing
- Participate in statewide resource sharing programs and services, and actively promote these programs to library users.
- Contribute resources and/or staff to support statewide resource-sharing programs.
- Participate in and promote the Colorado Libraries Collaborate program, offering reciprocal borrowing to cardholders of other Colorado libraries.
- Participate in the statewide courier service.
- Adopt and implement the Colorado Interlibrary Loan Best Practices.
- Use an Interlibrary Loan delivery system for requesting and/or supplying ILL materials.
- Provide access to databases or electronic collections in compliance with licensing agreements.
Resource Sharing Checklist – FUTURE-FOCUSED
- Offer patrons the opportunity to initiate ILL requests online.
- Participate in a shared bibliographic database, when appropriate, regardless of the automation system used.
All Resource Sharing Overview Video Training
Back to all Standards